Friday, January 25, 2008

Good news

Since I have been going out with my Girlfriend, Kathy, I have went from 292 pounds, down to 257!!!

VERY AWESOME!!!

Perhaps, I will continue taking walks, and my medication. I will probably end up losing more weight! My goal is to get down to 180. My next "objective" is 220 pounds. 37 pounds more to go! In a few months, I think I should be able to get that! And I will!

I am also considering, doing some stretches (legs, arms, and back) at night, before bed, as well as at least 10 sit-up's and 10 push-up's... Doing that, with my medication and taking daily walks (seeing as my medication completely kills my appetite) I should definately begin to lose more weight!

Anyways. Thats all for now.

Love you BABY! (If you read this)...

PS: And no I am not trying to deliberately starve myself either. I do try and eat a little something, each day... I try... 

No comments: